your ideas & our expertise…
together we have the perfect solution for you
Bespoke Manufacturing FROM A-CHEM
At A-Chem we recognise that our customers have individual requirements, and to cater for this we offer a truly tailored service for your business
Click on the video to watch our Bespoke Manufacturing animation and learn more!
Our development team have over 75 years’ worth of experience working various ‘arms’ of the chemical industry
The experience of our team offers a deep understanding of multiple markets and aspects of the process from developing to manufacturing a finished product.
A-chem bespoke SERVICES
We can provide the following services from surprisingly low quantities;
- Product Development : De-formulation, current product analysis, development from an idea, establish A-Chem product adjustments for your requirements
- Labelling requirement calculation, assessments and advice
- CLP Regulation compliant product Safety Data Sheets in your own company / brand name
- Own label design to a professional graphic design agency standard. See our Own Labelling page for further details
- Packaging; sourcing of packaging if not part of our standard range
- Drop shipping. Delivery directly to your customer with your own paperwork and no reference to A-Chem. See our Distributors page for further details
We like a challenge.
We will explore and develop where other manufacturers shy away.
If you need help with a problem product or simply need a unique product for your brand / process – we can help
We are happy to product match based on a small sample (approximately 500ml) and if available, a product Safety Data Sheet.
We will de-formulate and explore the viability of the project for you. Our bespoke manufacturing options include (and are not limited to);
- Product colour
- Unique fragrances
- Specific viscosities
- Foaming characteristics; high foam for snow foams / shampoos, low foam for CIP & reclaim systems
- Transition from water based to solvent based systems, and vice versa
- Finish gloss, water behaviour and durability; surface protection products (sealants, polishes & waxes)
- Product colour & light fastness (Woodcare related products)
minimum batch amounts
Our minimum requirements start at a very modest 400 litres, although this can vary according to the complexity of the blend. In some instances the minimum batch amount may be more
We buy the majority of our raw materials in bulk tankers and IBC’s. This enables our bulk mixing capabilities (up to 20,000 litres per batch), to be very cost effective.
A-Chem isn’t just limited to one market
We offer bespoke manufacturing to our core markets;
- Car care products
- Wood care products
- Industrial cleaning & maintenance products
- Janitorial cleaning products
- Odour control products
We also offer bespoke manufacturing for various other markets, such as aerospace, rail, marine and many more…
bespoke car care
We offer a wide range of products in the valeting & detailing market which can be bespoke to your requirements
Our range includes and is not limited to the following product types;
Shampoos, iron contamination removers (bleeding effect), snow foams, citrus pre-wash, tar & glue removers, wheel cleaners, glass cleaners, screenwash, traffic film removers
Hybrid car polishes, glazes, all-in-one polishes, cutting polishes, glass polishes
Sio2 technology, surface reactive sealants, fabric & glass sealants, easy application sealants (spray & wipe / sealant creams)
We offer various price point hard waxes, from basic to carnauba to hybrid type waxes
Interior & exterior plastic or trim dressings, tyre dressings, spray waxes
Upholstery cleaners, leather cleaners & conditioners, all purpose cleaners
All of our products are available with varying levels of unique characteristics
bespoke wood care
We offer a wide range of products to suit your timber treatment requirements
All of our products can be supplied under your own label, for re-sale and also for large manufacturing processes – ie dipping tanks, or automated spraying systems. Our products can be packed into both small pack (5 Litre / 25 Litre) and larger pack sizes (205 Litre / 1000 Litre).
We offer on-site technical support for transition between treatments, whether this be from your current supplier to us, or from solvent based to water based treatments.
Our current range includes (and is not limited to);
- Water based primer wood preservative
- Solvent based stains & treatments
- Water based ready to use stains for highly durable protection
- Water based concentrates, for economical staining and protection (between 1-1 and 20-1)
- Garden shade colours (wood paints)
bespoke industrial cleaners
We can develop bespoke products specifically for your industrial process or application
We regularly supply large manufacturers with products which help them run their processes more efficiently and with better finished goods.
We offer water based and solvent based products that offer the following (but not limited to);
- Aqueous and solvent based parts cleaners & degreasers
- Production line cleaners and lubricants
- Eco-friendly tar & bitumen removers
- Low fuming acid etching solutions (for the precast market)
A-Chem and HL Plastics partnered up to develop “Soda Cleanser Excel” and “Citra Solv M” – cleaners specifically required for their processes.
HL Plastics (creator of the Liniar brand), are one of the fastest growing and leading PVCu extrusion companies in the UK, and A-Chem are proud to be a trusted supplier of bespoke products to allow their production to run smoothly and efficiently.
“We use Citra Solv M when cleaning and lubricating our intricate, expensive extrusion tools to break down the wax & grime which in turn contributes towards the high standard that our tools are kept in.”
“Soda Cleanser Excel is a key product used in our Tool Maintenance Department. It is used to remove residues from tooling involved in the production of our lead-free PVCu products. Soda Cleanser Excel speeds up the cleaning of our tools whilst maintaining a high standard of finish.”
Ross Hartshorn – Toolroom Foreman
A-Chem looks forward to supporting HL Plastics requirements as they continue to innovate in their marketplace.
A-CHEM TRULY BELIEVE IN LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS AND WORKING CLOSELY TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We have solved problems and have grown stronger together with our customers for over 50 years.
Let A-Chem provide you with the right chemistry, and the perfect solution.